Orthotics refer to custom-made shoe devices specifically tailored to decrease foot stresses inflicted by incorrect foot motion. At PhyxMe Physiotherapy, our podiatrists are very dedicated in ensuring that orthotics are made with quality using the latest materials and most accurate procedures such as 3D laser foot scanning and computer aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM). We make sure that we produce customised orthotic in accuracy and quality, guaranteeing our orthotic devices up to 12 months. Faulty manufacturing will be repaired at no cost during this period of time. Note that the cost of the device includes modifications to the prescription of the orthotic for its first 6 weeks.
Benefits of customized orthotic therapy:
- Feet and legs support during weight bearing to increase confidence and sports performance.
- Improvement in chronic and acute sports injuries.
- Improvement in weight distribution and posture.
- Optimisation of shoe fit and comfort and absorb shock.
- Alterations of abnormal foot functioning position to correct many common foot ailments or prevent them from getting worse.
- Help in your child’s foot grow in a more neutral or anatomically aligned position.
- Elimination of low back pain from leg length inequalities.
- Improvement of your balance