The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a program designed by the Australian Government that provides support to people living with disability and their families by giving them ensured access to the services they need. PhyxMe Physiotherapy proudly supports NDIS and is an excellent podiatry service provider to NDIS participants across Australia.
Our NDIS Registration Groups:
- Custom Prosthetics – Assistive Technology
- Therapeutic Supports – Improved Daily Living Skills
We help people with disabilities by:
- Relieving discomfort and preventing pressure areas developing, as well as nail trimming and general podiatry care.
- Offering surgical evaluation, advice and recommendations for warts and ingrown toenails.
- Offering custom foot orthotics to assist foot deformities, improve alignment and posture, relieve plantar fasciitis, bunions, ball of foot pain, arthritis and other foot disorders or to decrease pressure from bony prominences.
- Providing diabetic and arthritic evaluations as well as neurological and vascular assessments using advanced tools and technology.
Types of foot and lower limb orthotics we offer:
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- CAM Walkers (Moon Boots)
- UCBL Orthotics
- Supramalleolar Orthotics (SMOs)
- Ankle Foot Orthotics (AFOs)
- Knee Braces / Orthotics
- CROW (Charcot Restraint Orthotic Walkers)
What to bring to your appointment:
- NDIS number
- NDIS plan and start date
- Your contact details
- Name and contact details of the person providing Coordination of Supports (if you have one)
- A copy of the relevant part of your plan (if you would like assistance)
- Contact the clinic for a copy of the Service Agreement to read