Exercise rehabilitation plays a vital role in helping you regain full function following an injury or surgery, or to manage chronic conditions and pain.
When you see a Physiotherapist in one of our Cairns clinics they will individually tailor a progressive exercise program for you to restore strength, flexibility, muscle endurance and power.
You can also undertake exercise rehabilitation and athletic conditioning through the specialised boutique Pilates studio adjacent to the PhyxMe clinic: Q Pilates.
Success with rehabilitation largely depends on your commitment
This is why our team of clinicians not only provide expertise and knowledge, but support, guide and help motivate you to get you back doing what you love doing, fast.
Exercise rehabiliation is an important part of the treatment for many conditions, including
- athletes with a shoulder impingement problem
- new mums with lower back pain
- injured workers returning to the workforce
- people suffering from osteoarthritis and osteoperosis
- people recovering from orthopaedic and general surgery
Your exercise program may include a range of exercises to
- restore muscle strength
- improve mobility
- flexibility and stretching
- improve proprioception
- build power (speed-strength)
- re-train movement patterns
- increase core strength