Running is one of the simplest, easiest forms of exercise and is a sport in its own right. But running is not risk free. Injury incidence in runners is high with > 70% of runners experiencing some type of injury in their running lifetime.
A running assessment in PhyxMe’s Cairns clinic is ideal for
- people who experience pain during or after running
- runners with long standing injuries limiting performance
- triathletes wanting to improve their run leg
- those new to running who want to learn correct technique
- runners who can’t break that time/distance/event barrier
- runners looking for guidance in a running program
- runners who keep getting injured
Our comprehensive running assessment involves a thorough physical assessment, analysis of running style before and after changes, individualised running guide, strength/stretch program, ongoing review and support.