Watching your child grow and develop is one of life’s great joys, but it can also be an anxious and stressful time for parents if and when problems arise.
We provide Cairns families with specialised paediatric physio to address the specific needs of your growing child and optimise their movement and development.
You may have concerns or questions such as your child
- has a flat spot on their head
- prefers to look to one side only
- feels ‘floppy’ or ‘stiff’ when holding them
- walks on their tippy toes
- sits with their legs in the shape of a “W”
- has a delay in achieving physical developmental milestones
- has recently had a cast / brace / boot removed
Treatment involves a thorough physical assessment, education for parents and caregivers, individualised treatment strategies and a plan of action for home. Physio treatment for your little one can
- correct postural conditions such as flat spots and tight necks
- manage orthopaedic conditions and injury rehabilitation
- address growth related conditions and developmental delays
- reduce parental stress and anxiety